Saturday 7 April 2012

Chinese teenager sells kidney to buy iPad

If I had a kidney/heart I could sell it to
Buy that most desirable of things in order to hear the records on. My desires and tastes and shapes have been crafted to strongly and so much by brand friendly capitalists that my desires can no longer said to be my own, and my tastes are merely those which have been cultivated within me to become a productive consumer. By extension the horrible realisation that my tastes are not my own, means neither are my ideas, my concepts , my forms and my expressions. My whole artistry is mearly a function of advertising , a by product if you will. An unrequited offshoot, with no independence of itself , no self identity and not born of its maker.

Posted from my I fucking Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment